The Peace River North Teachers’ Association will make available interest-free loans to those members whose financial situation has reached an EMERGENCY level as a result of a recent strike or general hardship.
Applications open September 15th 8:00am and close September 21, 10:00pm. Time stamp will not impact decisions.
We anticipate cheques being available by Tuesday, September 23rd.
BE ASSURED THAT ALL INFORMATION WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL
Each application will be assessed on its own merit.
The maximum amount for a loan based on availability of funds is $1000
The terms of repayment are as follows:
* To be paid back by June 30, 2015
* Or, if leaving the district prior to June 30, 2015, to be paid in full before you leave
Priority for applications will be given in the following order:
* Single parent/ single income parent with dependents living at home
* Teaching couples with dependents living at home
* Other teachers, based on need
We will try to accommodate as many applicants as possible; therefore, your requested amounts may not be fully funded.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY